BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My New Favorite Nail Polish

I just purchased these amazing nail polishes from https://www.modelsownit.com/ in the UK. Look at the cute packaging they came in! They are sold exclusively there so I had to do a big order to save some money considering the US to UK conversion rate isn't that great. I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE these colors! They have the best selection of colors and they look amazing on. The names of the colors in order from left to right are Lilac Dream, Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink, Coral Reef, Misty Grey, and Nude Beige. If you are a first time buyer they also give you a free 4 way buffer. I painted my nails with the Pastel Pink and my toes with the Lemon Meringue.

I think this is just the perfect shade of "barbie pink." 

0 comments: