BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 18, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Collection

I am super excited about the new MAC Surf Baby Collection coming out May 26th, 2011. MAC summer collections tend to be my favorite from them as the To the Beach collection from last summer has turned into my everyday staple make-up items. I was able to snag some promo pictures below.


Usually I am not as excited for eye shadows but these eye shadows look like they have almost an ombre effect. The Saffron (coral) one reminds me of Ripe Peach but in a eyeshadow form. Sun Blonde (yellow with gold pearl) seems to have that ombre effect as well. I will def. be picking up those two.
There is however only 1 lipstick that really seems like a must buy for me and it is the Naturally (eccentric Nude). I feel like the other colors being released are too similar to colors I already have.

From Left to Right: Naturally (eccentric Nude), Mocha, Hibiscus (Bright coral), & Bust Out! (soft violet)

I guess the most coveted piece this year is going to the be the MAC Surf Baby My Paradise Blush (coral orange with champagne gold flower). It is probably going to sell out in less then an hour because it is soo beautiful. I will def. be picking this one up as I really love coral blushes as I am sure many of you do as well!



The MAC Surf Baby Lip glosses are next up. They seem to be back to the normal size after the JUMBO Wonder Woman lip glosses. They are re-promoting Strange Potion in this collection so if you missed out on grabbing it in the Venomous Villains collection, now is your chance to grab one. I think Good Lovin’ (peach pink) looks the prettiest one to me. Thoughts?

From Left to Right: Girl on Board (sheer gold), Good Lovin’ (peach pink), Krazy Kahuna (medium brown), and Strange Potion (pink coral).

Next up are the MAC Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment Stacks and MAC Surf Baby Nail Lacquer. Nothing really catches my eye here so I think I am going to pass on these.
The last item I have pictures for are the MAC Surf Baby Eye Liners. I think I am going to pass on these as well.
From Left to Right: Blue Noon (teal) and Gilded White (shimmering off-white)
They are also going to be releasing the following products in this collection however I don't have the pictures for them yet.
  • MAC Surf Baby Bronzing Powder-Solar Riche
  • MAC Surf Baby Studio Careblend Pressed Powder-Gold-Go-Lightly
  • MAC Surf Baby Tan Tint-Billionaire Bronze (soft gold) and Guilty Bronze (copper bronze)
 They are also coming out with Blush Sticks and Sun tints. I saw a photo of the Blush Sticks and it looks very similar to the NARS Orgasm Multiple. I am also pretty excited to see what the Careblend Pressed Powders are, as powders from MAC are my sweet spot. 

Any thoughts on the collection? Are you excited? Do you think last year's summer collection was better or do you think this year's will be? Until next time...

XOXO
MissMakeUpFairy




0 comments: