BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 13, 2011

June Birchbox

Two posts in one day! I know....lol Anyways, I have been getting Birchbox's for about 3 months now and I haven't been very impressed. At most, maybe there was one item I really liked and all the other items I gave away. However, when I got home today my June Birchbox arrived and I am impressed!! This is the first time I am interested in trying EVERY single item. Maybe they just needed to get into their groove:) Who knows but here is what I got.

The contents of the box included a Kate Spade Twirl Perfume Sample. a FULL SIZE Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighter, Oscar Blandi Olio Di Jasmin Hair Serum, Pangea Organics Toner with a pump, and Deborah Lippmann Stripper to Go Nail Lacquer Removers.


Doesn't it look so pretty. Did I mention I got a FULL SIZE Laura Geller blush. (All for $10 a month) Some of these products are much bigger than sample sizes.

I am most excited to try the Pangea Toner and the Laura Geller Blush. Birchbox describes the Pangea Organics Toner as "laced with mandarin and lime, this energizing toner is a skincare staple and the ideal on-the-go refresher." I haven't used a toner in a long time and anything that comes in a spritz bottle I am sold. LOL It just makes skin cleansing easier all around.


The Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten blush is described as "Made in Italy, this swirl of warm and cool tones is infinitely versatile-dust your cheeks for a flatter flush or use the lighter shades as highlighter." FULL SIZE BLUSH (LOL)
Look at how beautiful it looks! It reminds me of MAC MSF's and I can't wait to try it out! I think Birchbox redeemed itself this month and now I can't wait to see what my July box holds. If you are interested in signing up click on this link https://www.birchbox.com/ and let me know what you think! Until next time:)

XOXO
Miss Makeup Fairy

0 comments: