BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Blog Sale

Welcome and thank you for checking out my FIRST blog sale. I have been on MUA for years as micmiller, so please check my feedback if you have any questions. I will respond as soon as possible.Thank you!
- First come, first served.  If I don't hear back from you after 24 hours I assume you changed your mind and on to the next...

- All items will be as pictured, I will leave the sanitizing up to you so it is done to your satisfaction. 
- Paypal only please. It makes everything much easier. Please mark payment as a gift, otherwise it costs us both more. My paypal address is micmiller1 @ gmail.com

-I would prefer a $10 minimum, but I can be swayed on this if it's close, so just ask!

- I will ship worldwide. US Shipping will cost $3.00 for the first item and $0.50 each additional item. International shipping will vary depending on the weight and address. I will look it up upon request.
 
- Please send an EMAIL to micmiller1 @ gmail.com titled blog sale.

- Please list each item into your message.

- Include your paypal email address, mailing address, and whether you would like DC.

-Items will be shipped promptly.


 
 BNIB-Lip Junkie Lipgloss-Wallflower-$6
 
Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer-Mini-Used 1x-$2
 
Brand New Perricone-Firming Neck Therapy-$10
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate-Used 1x-$20
 
Borghese Brand New-Fango Mud Mask-$8 
 
Brand New-Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment-$10 
 
MAC Mouthwatering Lipglass-Mini-$5 
 
MAC Beaux Lustreglass-Mini-$5  
 
NYX Diamond Sparkle-Sparkling Apricot Lipstic-Used 3x's-$4
 
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush-Pink Explosion-In tester packing-Used 2x's-$40
 
Christian Dior-Dior Girly-Beach Girl 001-See for Usage-$30
New in Box MAC Marine Life-$45
 
TARTE Jewelry Box-All eyeshadows de-potted into a Make Up Forever palette.-$42


Brand New Set of Smashbox's Baked Starburst Fusion Lights-$40
BNIB StriVectin-TL-Tightening Face Serum-$20

0 comments: