BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shop at Pacifica Perfume and Receive $10 Off

.

Click on the link below for a $10 off coupon at Pacifica!! They have the most amazing perfumes!! 
  


I’m in love with these small perfumes from Pacifica. In the past couple of years, I’ve seen Pacifica perfumes here and there and have grabbed a couple of their scents whenever I had twenty two dollars in my pocket. Naturally, because of their small size and compatible fragrances, I began layering them—coming up with different combinations as I saw fit. And that’s exactly how Pacifica perfumes are meant to be used. My all time favorite is Tahitian Gardenia!! Everywhere I got I get a TON of compliments on how good I smell. People have even told me that I am not a huge perfume person but I love that scent! 

If you’re looking for a great fragrance that won’t pollute the air in your home, or harm your precious and vital skin, then look no further than Pacifica. What is your favorite Pacifica Perfume? And don't forget:

Click on the link below for a $10 off coupon at Pacifica!! They have the most amazing perfumes!! 
  

XOXO
Miss Make Up Fairy

0 comments: