BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

MAC To the Beach Collection

I am soooo excited to MAC's To the Beach collection. I was in my MAC store and found out it is coming out May 27th, 2010. I thought this was only going to be sold in the U.K but I am sooo glad I was wrong. I am most excited about the following products:
Marine Life Multicolour Highlight Pressed Powder


Bronzing Powders-Golden – Muted Golden Tan-Beige with Golden Shimmer
Refined Golden – Finely Spun Golden with Soft Pearl Finish.

BeachBound – Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
Lazy Day – Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
Thrills – Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
FunBathing – Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (Cremesheen)

I am def getting the Marine Life Powder. Also, Refined Golden is my staple bronzer and I am running low so what better way to repurchase then with a LE packaging! Also, out of all the lipsticks I most excited to try BeachBound. What are you most excited to get?

0 comments: