BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

What Are Certain Make-Up Brands Known For?

I was in Sephora the other day talking to one of the sales associates who asked me what type of mascara I was wearing. I said DiorShow as it has been my staple for a while. But that got me thinking why don't I have any other products from Dior besides their mascara. I came to the conclusion that I tend to buy certain products that each brand is "known" for. These are their most well known "signature" products. I decided to make a list and associate each brand with their "standout" product. Let me know what you think? Am I totally off or do you agree with me?

MAC-Eye shadows (I mean this whole line is a "standout" but I feel like recently everyone raves or at least starts out by learning about their eye shadows)
Benefit-Their boxes of blushes like Hoola, Dallas, Sugarbomb, 10, Coralista, Throbb, Dandelion, & Georgia
Clinique-Black Honey Almost Lipstick and their 3 Step Skincare line (that has been around FOREVER)

Dior-Diorshow Mascara in black
Guerlain-Meteorites Powder for the Face
Laura Mercier-Their Primer and Tinted Moisturizer
Make Up Forever-HD Cover Foundation and their HD Microfinish Powder

NARS-Their Orgasm Blush

Smashbox-Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Stila-Kitten Eye shadow

TARTE-Cheek Stains
Too Faced-Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Urban Decay-Primer Potion (for the eyes)
I think I pretty much covered it from my end. Please let me know if you think I am missing something or I have the wrong product in for each brand. Until next time....XOXO MissMakeUpFairy









0 comments: