BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 4, 2011

Miss Make Up's Fairy NEW Facebook Fan Page!!

I just created a Facebook Fan Page for Miss Make Up Fairy. I am fairly green and still trying to figure it out so please bear with me. Facebook says I need to get at least 25 likes in order for it to be published under the MissMakeUpFairy URL. If everyone that is a fan could help that would be greatly appreciated. Here is the crazy looking link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Makeup-Fairy/242940565717621?sk=wall

Please let me know if you can't "like" the page. I am having a little bit of trouble but any help would be greatly appreciated! 

And, since I have reached 50 subscribers I am going to do a GIVEAWAY!!! Stay tuned for the details coming soon!!

 XOXO
Miss Make Up Fairy

0 comments: