BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Too Faced, NYX, and Tarte Cosmetics Haul/Review

Since getting my Too Faced Cosmetics nude eyeshadow palette I have become totally obsessed with this company. I think their make-up stays on flawlessly and the way they package their products makes it really easy to carry around in your purse. I am huge bronzer fan. I usually don't even wear blush so when I saw that Too Faced Cosmetics made a bronzer palette I had to grab one. Alas, The Bronzed and The Beautiful.

When you open it up it contains three of their most popular bronzers. And what I also really like about this set is the blush brush they give you is actually full and legit. Not like those cheap blush brushes they throw in most sets.
As you can see it is super cute with a beachy background and a mirror. Below is a close up shot:

 
From Left to Right: Snow Bunny, Pink Leopard, and Sun Bunny. 

I love all the different shades. There is something for everyone. Below I tried to swatch the colors although the camera didn't pick it up all that well.

 
From Left to Right: Sun Bunny, Snow Bunny, and Pink Leopard
The next think I got in the mail were my eye pencils from NYX Cosmetics. I have been reading some great reviews about how smooth these glide on. And, I have to say everyone was spot on! The glide and pigment is amazing! And, they are so cheap! They are $3 per stick. I just purchased Brown and White (for my water line) but I need to go back to their website and get black and some additional colors. 

 

I swatched them as well. Milk and Chocolate Brown.
  

I also ordered a lip gloss from NYX as well. As well as going to MAC and picking up two new lip glosses. One in Smokey and the other in Underage. (this has just been released again in a new collection)

 

As you can see the first one is a really nice light pink. The MAC Smokey looks like it would go on as a darker brown but it is really pretty. It wasn't something I went to pick up by myself but a suggestion from one of the make up pros at the MAC store. The last one is Underage which is a little more of a glossy nude. Needless to say, I love all three of these colors and I am very happy with my purchase.

 
From Left to Right: NYX, MAC Smokey, and MAC Underage

The last thing I have is the limited edition TARTE Cosmetics lip gloss set that was offered over this past holiday season. The nice thing about this set is that it comes with a really cute reusable clutch for a night out.


As you can see it is this really pretty purplely gold clutch. Below are all the lip glosses that came with it. I am not sure of the names because they were not on the tubes.

 As you can see it is every color in their line. Below are swatches from left to right in the order they are above:

They are simply divine and slide on amazing. Unfort, this was a limited edition holiday collection so you might have to go on eBay to find this.

0 comments: