BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stilla, Smashbox and Laura Mercier

A while back I got the Stilla All Over Shimmer Compact in a gift set from a bigger Stilla package. It promises to give you a little extra shimmer and shine on your face and body when you go out on the town.
 
It has a really pretty pink glow to it. I think the overall concept of this product is nice but, I honestly didn't really see any big difference on my face when I used it. Color swab below.


It only looks that visible because I had to swatch it on my hand about 4-5 times.
The next item I purchased was from Smashbox. I am generally always pleased with their products, especially their eye shadows, and this palette did not fail my expectations. I think it has such a great variety of color and I feel like the shadows go on really smoothly and stays on your lids for a very long time.

It even comes with a black eyeliner pot. I think this is the perfect compact if you are on the go and need to drop something in your make up bag. It has something for everyone!
The last product I got over Christmas, (I know I am a little late) was my Laura Mercier travel brush set.


I have been on the look out for brushes forever. I am still always on the lookout:) You can see that it comes with all the basic brushes that one would need.
  
As you can see it also comes in this really cute travel case. All in all, I am pretty pleased with this brush set!

0 comments: